Most “women on a mission” make ONE crucial mistake that keeps them INVISIBLE, MEDIOCRE, AND MISERABLE…
Is this you?
- When you scroll social media, the knots in your stomach get tighter and tighter as you wonder … What happened to that book I wanted to write? Why don’t I follow through on my business ideas? What if I never do ANYTHING important with my life?!
- Each time you post to your blog, you spend the next 24 hours compulsively checking for comments, and when you don’t get any, you feel like a LOSER.
- Instead of offering that workshop, you buy another training. Then someone less experienced offers the same workshop you wanted to do, ugh!!
- You want your clients to LOVE working with you BUT you’re so worried about what they think you can hardly focus on what they say. Imposter syndrome anyone?
- You can’t believe you just took money again from that soul-sucking, patronizing, sarcastic client – but beggars can’t be choosers you secretly think.
- You avoid networking events because you HATE those surfacy conversations you force yourself through and the cringy feeling you get as you pass your biz card to someone you desperately hope will want to hire you.
- You would die if anyone ever knew how much you resent successful women, how much you resent your clients who don’t respect your time, and how much you resent your friends and family who never seem to acknowledge your hard work.
If any of this sounds like you, it’s time to get real. You are trapped.
I call it The Approval Trap.
I see soooo many women on a mission – entrepreneurs, coaches, writers, creatives and other leaders – who sell themselves short, play small or give up too quickly when they could be living the good life – having a blast doing their thing, magnetizing their raving fans and making incredible money in the process.
Yep, it totally pisses me off when I think about it because I know you want to do your work in the world, to play big, to make a real impact. You have something to say, dammit! And I know you can.
You’ll never attract your ideal client, make enough money, or have the impact you want when you aren’t willing to stand out, play big, or make some waves.
In fact you probably think being likeable is the recipe for success. Wrong!
Trying to be likeable, and appear perfect actually guarantees you stay stuck, unhappy and poor!
Wait!! Who am I and how do I know all this?
Hi, I’m Amy and I’m addicted to approval (Recovering with the occasional relapse)
It Took Years and a Major Loss to Realize I Had a Problem…
For most of my adult life, I obsessed over proving to the entire known universe my value. I wanted people to see me as smart, attractive and talented, so I spent most of my adult life feeling like a fraud and most of my precious time and energy chasing gold stars. It cost me my health, my happiness, my relationships, and ultimately it cost me time I could have spent with my mother before she died. I don’t want anyone to experience this EVER.
I Found a Way Out So You Can Too
Once I made the connection that my need to get approval and obsession with avoiding rejection was costing me my LIFE, I found a way out.
I figured out how to be Happy and Confident AS Myself
Even though everything looked great on the surface, I was filled with anxiety almost 24/7.
It may sound corny but now live a life that, before, I wouldn’t even LET myself dream about. I teach and train for Martha Beck. I have a waitlist for my services + I wake up every day excited. My baseline emotion is peace.
But I didn’t always live this way…
To the outside world, I was the golden child (or I wanted everyone to think so anyway). In high school, I was girl of the year, homecoming queen, captain of the dance team. I was the first kid in the family to go to college and graduate with honors. I married the perfect guy. We bought a house. We drove Volkswagens.
But inside I was miserable, I hated my life and I couldn’t figure out why…
I had created an elaborate façade. I thought my exterior would help me be happy. If I looked good, if I dressed right, if I had the degrees, the awards, the guy, the house, the kids, I would be fulfilled.
I eventually realized that it doesn’t matter whether people marvel at my gold stars or not, I have to feel good from the inside.
And here’s the best part, I discovered that getting over my approval issues was the best way to attract my ideal client, make more money and have an absolute blast in my business.
I created a framework to help anyone overcome “The Approval Trap” and embody “Brazen” in Business and Life.
My method is NOT theoretical. I have helped thousands of people around this issue. There is no one else offering this kind of transformative work to women on a mission.
The good news is you have a gigantic pot of gold “hiding” in plain sight…. YOU
It’s going to magnetize your ideal client to you, allow you to raise your rates like the rock star you are, and have a blast creating the bold, authentic and kick-ass business or project of your dreams (while helping others in the unique way that ONLY you can)!
Some people think confidence is a personality trait – you either have it or you don’t. I disagree.
Confidence is a muscle.
You have to develop it. Too many people believe in the myth of the “bad” personality! A “bad” personality is simply a stifled one — one that has been hiding under The Approval Trap.
I’m going to help you unleash the real you, with confidence.
Your personality is absolutely magnetic to your raving fans. People will pay you well just for you to do your thing and you, simply by being you, will finally find your true voice and make a real impact. Watch out world!
You have all of it in you but right now, you have no idea how to access it.
Confidence in yourself is the gold that will magentize your ideal client, bring you more money, and create results in your biz and life… I have the framework.
There are a lot of great courses out there that will give you the tactics and strategies to grow your business, write a book, launch your interior design biz… whatever.
I bet you’ve even taken a few!
And despite all the great tactics and strategies you learned, there’s a good chance you’re still frustrated.
Maybe you’re sick of staring at an empty calendar, or you cringe when you open your checking account, or you might even be thinking of throwing in the towel.
Don’t do it!
Because here’s the thing…
Tactics and strategies, no matter how good, won’t help you if, deep down, YOU don’t believe in yourself.
In other words, it doesn’t matter if you learn from the best coaches and courses on the planet. If you have self-doubt in the form of dream killing mental blocks…
You will always find a way to sabotage your best efforts.
It doesn’t matter how hard you want something or how many tactics you learn, if you have self-doubt, you’ll stay in stuck-ville.
Are you frustrated because no matter how many strategies you learn, you still aren’t seeing the results you want in your biz or life?
My advice to you? STOP learning tactics and strategies and get your mind right.
I can help.
, I loaded this program with groundbreaking mindset techniques and community support every aspiring confident, change-making, status quo busting, awe-inspiring woman on a mission needs to know to kick ass in biz and life, magnetize her raving fans and make great money doing it.
What does Brazen look like?
✔ You are confident. UNSTOPPABLE.
✔ You are adventurous, playful, fun-loving.
✔ You magnetize people to you because you inspire them to be real, just like you.
✔ People find you fascinating (heck the seek YOU out to hire).
✔ You challenge the status quo, you defy expectations, you surprise people.
✔ You are a risk-taker and a change maker.
✔ You are not afraid to make waves.
“The single most important reason I have moved into a more powerful place in my life & business is working with Amy Pearson.”
Brazen is the willingness to be 100 percent authentic no matter what!
It is living your truth and shouting it boldly from the rooftops.
“The cave you fear to enter holds the treasure you seek.” – Joseph Campbell
Yeah, I know it does.
Quoting Martha Beck, “the unit of biological survival for a human is one individual. But for emotional survival, it’s two. Everyone needs at least one compassionate witness to their experience.”
We all need a compassionate witness – and I’m yours. I’m going to help you get over that fear. And in the process, you are going to uncover your gold – the unique qualities you possess that make you extraordinary, indispensable, and absolutely fascinating to your tribe. And then you will learn how to be your own compassionate witness.
Here are some of the shifts and transformations you can expect after joining me in the Be Brazen in Business (and Life) program:
- Clarity! A sense of purpose and direction in your biz and in life
- Bye-bye overwhelm. You’ll know your priorities and bid adieu to time-sucking stuff that used to bog you down
- You’ll voice your ideas with confidence without coming off arrogant or conceited
- You’ll stop being phobic about trying new things
- You’ll charge what you want without apology energy
- You’ll be able to ask for what you want when you need it (and keep your head up high)
- You’ll create real connections with other people, no more superficial shop talk with other coaches or surfacy small talk at networking events
- You’ll form a supertribe to experience what true belonging is like (and get the support you need)
- You’ll learn how to actually say no (without spending the next 48 hours obsessing over it) and set healthy boundaries with your clients and family
- You’ll regain lost stores of energy and creativity
- You will drop-kick the habit of worrying about other people’s opinions of you
- You will learn how to channel criticism in a crazy-productive way to improve your business and life
- You will stop sacrificing yourself at the altar of other people’s needs so you can have more time to do your work in the world
- You will learn how to magnetize your ideal client to you
- You’ll access buckets of inner charisma that you didn’t even know you had to inspire other people to share their truth with the world (and hire you)
- You’ll learn how to stop Energy Vampires and Debby Downers from sucking up all of your time and energy
- And lots more!
When you choose the upgrade option, you also get 3 1:1 one hour coaching calls with Amy that you can use at any time within the year. This is a great way to supercharge your results by getting customized support while you put the course into practice.
Yes! I shall Be Brazen in Business (and Life)!
Count me in! (Click below)
Add one on one support with Amy by clicking upgrade now button below…
Amy Pearson’s Hierarchy of Entrepreneurial Badassery
“Amy’s work has been invaluable to my coaching business both in terms of earning and my confidence. In a few short months I filled my coaching roster and am on my way to my first 10k month. AND I approve of ME! Thanks Amy!”
Yes! I shall Be Brazen in Business (and Life)!
Count me in! (Click below)
Add one on one support with Amy by clicking upgrade now button below…
The Be Brazen in Business (and Life) Curriculum:
- The Business Case for Embracing Discomfort
- Class 1: Overcoming “The Voice”
- Class 2: The Cost of Perfectionism in a Self Help World
- Class 3: Working with Discomfort
- Class 4: How to Think (About Yourself)
- Class 5: What is an Inferiority Complex?
- Class 6: Being Militantly on Your Own Side
- Class 7: The Unabashed Pursuit of Happiness
- The Business Case for Vulnerability
- Class 1: What is Rejection Sensitivity?
- Class 2: Reframing Emotional Vulnerability
- Class 3: The 7 Catch-22’s of Vulnerability
- The Business Case for Taking Responsibility
- Class 1: The Incredible Power of Knowing What You Want
- Class 2: The Unspoken Rules that Hold You Back
- Class 3: The Hidden Pressure You Put on Yourself and Others
- Class 4: Unpacking Resentment
- Class 5: Follow the JOY
- The Business Case for Overcoming Resistance
- Class 1: A Closer Look at Self Sabotage
- Class 2: The Cost of Avoiding Emotional Discomfort
- Class 3: The #1 Business Killing Emotion (If Left Unchecked)
- Class 4: Overcoming Resistance with Guilt
- Class 5: Uncovering Your Most Lucrative Gifts
- Class 6: The Most Common Form of Self-Sabotage (for Approval Addicts)
- Class 7: What to do About “The Haters”
- The Business Case for Taking Action When You Are Not Ready
- Class 1: How to Get Addicted to Success
- Class 2: Your Extraordinary (aka Brazen) Thoughts
- Class 3: Why You Want to Give Up (and How Not To)
- Class 4: Knowing Your “True” Strengths
- Class 5: Creating Space for Action
- Class 6: How to “Do Goals” Right
- Class 7: A Surprisingly Effective Way to Prioritize
- Class 8: Play Your Way to Success
- The Business Case for Goading
- Class 1: Your Challenge
- Class 2: Final Words
Here’s how it works…
The 6-week program begins when you enroll.
- Choose a payment method to enroll then receive instant access to ALL the bonus material.
- If you upgraded, schedule your first 1:1 session with Amy (you’ll get the scheduling link upon enrollment.)
- Each week, you will receive access to a new module.
- Each week, you will receive an action challenge or a weekend excursion to support you in putting what you are learning into action.
- There will be LIVE coaching with me every Wednesday at 10am PT — yes it will be recorded.
- Join the private Facebook community where you will receive support, encouragement and high vibe goodness from other members of the Be Brazen. I will be there to offer coaching, pep talks and encouragement along with the support you’ll get from your peers.
This program is for you if:
- Learning more tactics and strategies isn’t working for you — you’re still frustrated because you know you’re not having the impact you know you can.
- You have always had a deep desire to change the world in a way only YOU can.
- You are a female entrepreneur, aspiring biz owner, writer, creative or another kind of woman on a mission (maybe you want to finally write that book or pursue your dream career as a stage set designer).
- You yearn for deeply meaningful work that will ALSO build a sustainable income for years to come.
This program is NOT for you if:
(Hey this program isn’t for everyone. I want you to self select out of this opportunity right away if it’s not for you! )
- You believe that reading about things is the same as doing them.
- You are not willing to do or see things differently. Be ready for same major challenges to your existing way of being in the world. If it sounds like that might be too much for you. Think twice about this program.
- You think this program is your path to easy money. Well I said it would be fun but I didn’t promise you that it would be easy. You are going to be required to step up in a major way that will require you to grow some courage. Some people are just not ready for this type of transformative work.
My Wish for you is NO REGRETS
Here’s the thing, I think you sense what you are truly capable of. There is a little voice inside you who believes. You know you have something to contribute, you know you can make an impact and you yearn to be paid well for doing your work in the world.
Most of all, you don’t want to have regrets about your life. You want to look back and smile when you think about all you did, all you accomplished, all you healed.
If this is you, I urge you to take the next step. And I have found that magic happens when you show up ready with your sleeves rolled back.
“Amy Pearson has taught me so much about being brave. The practical do this/read this/say this of having the courage to go create what I want to see in the world. And teach what I want people to know.”
Yes! I shall Be Brazen in Business (and Life)!
Count me in! (Click below)
Add one on one support with Amy by clicking upgrade now button below…
Click above to enroll and receive your bonus material right away!
How this program can (literally) pay for itself…
Think about it this way, what if after taking this program you…
… had the confidence to raise your rates?
… finally got over your fear and wrote that book?
… shared an insight in your blog that went viral?
… attracted new clients (your ideal clients no less)?
… finally found the confidence to launch that program you have been dreaming about?
What would this injection of confidence be worth to you this month? This year? Your life time?
The big question is are you ready to leap? If this program feels right to you, it may be the Universe calling you to start taking bold action in support of your mission. Be brazen!
One of my mentors said this to me…
“You can’t expect people to invest in you at a level higher than you have been willing to invest in yourself.“
So are you ready to invest in your dreams? What are you waiting for? You’ll never get that time back you know
My refund policy:
With our 7-day full money-back guarantee, you can test out the first module without any risk. Watch the videos. Participate in the LIVE coaching call. Get your bonus goodies. Connect with others in the private community. Put the content into action. If you don’t feel that I’ve delivered on my promise for this program, then my team will happily refund 100% of your money.
I just ask for two things:
- Respect your time, show up. You made a commitment to yourself. Don’t fall into the – “buying the program means I get results” trap. Nope. You have to do the work. Just like watching a YouTube video of someone baking a pie is not the same as YOU baking that pie, you’ve got to show up for yourself.
- Respect my time. I have put years of love into this material. It is truly life-changing. Before you choose to back out because you mismanaged your time or finances, honor your commitment to yourself AND TO ME.
Q + A
Is this only for entrepreneurs?
Yeah but hear me out… YOU are an entrepreneur! Someone once said, “Being an entrepreneur is the most lucrative form of therapy available.” #TRUTH. The “official” definition of an entrepreneur is a person who organizes, operates, and assumes the risk for a business venture. Okay okay, you might not be involved in a business venture per se. But chances are you are a woman with many ventures. You might be writing a book, auditioning for a gig, organizing a project in your community or simply showing up to work every day. Or maybe you’re considering a new venture… Any time you put yourself out there, you are an entrepreneur in my book. Success in business AND life means making friends with RISK. You’re going to need some serious grit to deal with the self-doubt, the naysayers, the inevitable setbacks along the way. And that’s where “Be Brazen in Business (and Life)” comes in. Because tactics and strategies will never work if you don’t have the grit — and grit comes from your mind not the strategies you know.
How does this program work?
What if I can’t afford it?
But what if I don’t have enough time?
“Amy Pearson doesn’t need me to approve of her, yet I do. That’s the funny thing that happens when you let go of your need for approval, you show up fully and allow people to love you, and then they do. Amy’s walked this path and is the one to show you the way back to yourself. And if you believe this self-love journey will be a slog–think again–slogging is so not Amy’s style. She’ll help you make finding your right life the fun adventure it was intended to be.”
“The Be Brazen in Business (and Life) course is like none other. There is no doubt that I feel braver, more confident and comfortable in my own skin. Brazen helped me kick heavy doses of shame to the curb. I definitely took way more action in a number of different areas in my life and I know that the support of the Brazenista’s and the killer class content helped SO much. Amy is such a great teacher too–she is fun, inspiring,crazy smart and incredibly thorough and generous. The classes are packed full of amazingness and there is a plethora of super helpful and supportive extras. Be Brazen in Business (and Life) is original, practical and uber-helpful. I highly recommend it. ”
I would tell others that Be Brazen in Business (and Life) is a great way to get started on your path. It’s for those who want to bring the best of themselves, no matter how scary or confusing the process might be. It takes guts.
I’m so grateful for Amy’s support of me and my writing in particular. Her posting my blog on her own Facebook page (more than once, even!) was not only an honor, but truly encouraging and affirming for me. It felt like a cookie from the Universe, saying, “Your truth matters and it’s of service to others.” I won’t forget it.”
“I thought I might never be able to live my calling because of a stress I couldn’t name and couldn’t shake. After the Be Brazen course, thoughts or feelings that I have based on shame or approval addiction are so easy to see for what they really are – I actually laugh at them! It’s changed my life. I would recommend it with 100% yes.”
“If I had to describe the biggest change, it’s that Be Brazen really gave me an “experiential shift”, and not just an intellectual one. Now, I recognize that other people might judge me and my work, but I don’t really let it affect my actions. I notice that a lot of times, I don’t even care about the possibility of other people judging me, and in fact, I sometimes relish it! I think, “Wow, I am really brave and big right now. And it’s so cool how that person’s opinion of me doesn’t change that.” So it feels good and really powerful to be able to stand in that space. As I write it, it even makes me a little teary, because I really have a deep understanding of how much bigger my contribution to the world will be for having taken this course.”
“Amy is a courage infuser…filling her clients up with courage without them even understanding how it happened. I believe it’s her authenticity, vulnerability and gentleness in addition to her own contagious courage.”
“While listening to the Be Brazen in Business (and Life) pre-call, my body compass said “yes”, I found the link to the signup page and was in before the end of the call.
After the program, I’m much more aware of looking for my own guidance and noticing when I’m looking outside for approval. I loved the enthusiasm and energy that Amy radiates.
During the course, I got the idea for my book and I’m well on my way to having my shitty first draft ready by early summer 2013.
I would absolutely recommend Be Brazen in Business (and Life) to others! Amy walks her talk and over-delivers on content and substance, and I love having all the reference material that will be there whenever I want to go back to find what I may have missed the first time.”
“If I hadn’t worked with Amy I wouldn’t be training as a life coach, I definitely wouldn’t have gone on a dog-sledding, helicopter riding, glacier exploring trip to Alaska with my good friend! I’m approaching my life now with interest and a whole new sense of fun, I’m advocating for myself and I’m doing things for me and not so I can please other people.”
“Since taking the Be Brazen in Business (and Life) course, I’m WAY more in touch with myself. I didn’t realize how often I was quieting myself out of fear of others’ reactions. But now I think less and act more. I’m questioning “truths” that before I accepted without doubt. I’m starting to feel like my own best friend. (HUGE!)
The phone calls were key for me. Hearing Amy stand in her truth week after week was empowering, freeing, and inspirational. I also loved the Facebook group. What an amazing group of women. The weekend excursions were also super important for me, as I tend to stay in my head. These practical exercises forced me to put into practice what we were learning. That’s when shifts occurred.
I feel like I’m looking at my life from a different perspective. I finally have the “how” I’ve been searching for. I now have a better handle on how to view my emotions, how to look at my fears, how to be gentle with myself, how to sit with my own being (flaws and all) with a gentle curiosity–and, even better–pride.
I truly feel like this program is a life changer, and I will be the first one to shout about it from the rooftops the next time it’s offered. I know I’m only feeling the beginning of its impact on me, and I’ll return to this program again and again. I can’t wait to dig deeper into this new, brazen world.”
“Since taking the Be Brazen in Business (and Life) program, I step up way more often, care much less about what others think, understand that I can’t make the haters love me and I challenge my clients to do the same.
Consistently throughout the program, Amy shares vulnerability, honesty and an intense desire to over-deliver. Amy’s demonstration of ‘living it to give it’ is allowing me to do the same. And way more fully.
Now I am showing up way more intentionally, with more focus and more direction. My awareness of shame has allowed me to let it go and move forward more easily. I am a better coach and my clients are on the receiving end of the ripple effects.
I would recommend Be Brazen in Business (and Life) because of the benefits I have experienced. A huge THANK YOU! I am living better, and so are my children and my clients, because of Amy and her message. Amy, YOU ROCK!”
“Amy is the champion for all approval addicts out there. She shows us that it possible to be authentically real, vulnerable, and amazing despite what our inner critic says. Amy uncovers all the things that stop us, gives us tools to deal with them, and then arms us with even more tools and food for thought to help us uncover our own brazen, amazing selves.
Since completing the Be Brazen in Business (and Life) program, I am nicer to myself in my thoughts. I feel more in touch with what I actually really want for myself and my life and don’t feel like I need to be “perfect”. I never used to feel like I could offer coaching because I wasn’t enough. But being vulnerable and sharing who I really am does help people. And I do have talent and skills. My people will find me and I also need to go find them.
I loved the interaction from Amy on the calls with us. Some online courses offered by other coaches only include homework and there doesn’t seem to be any live interaction by the coach. Because she worked closely with us and read all our responses in the forum, each week was tailored to address what we needed.
I’m much more aware of approval addiction and the things I used to do to get it. I feel better knowing that even successful people (like the kick ass lady who gave this program) has her own shit that still comes up.
Moreover, I love the community that was formed from this class. Meeting other members of “the tribe” was such a gift. If that all wasn’t enough, the bonus material was worth the price of the course alone. You wouldn’t think hearing someone else be coached would be helpful. However, that’s not the case. Just hearing someone else basically have the same thoughts I do and then hearing Amy coach on those thoughts was valuable on many levels.”
“It generated so many positive results and I would definitely recommend Be Brazen in Business (and Life) to others. This course caused huge changes in my life in a very short amount of time. Also, I was able to overcome challenges during the 6 weeks that I have been failing to overcome for YEARS.
The Be Brazen in Business (and Life) course is brilliant! Please continue offering it!”
“The best thing about Amy is that the girl ‘walks the walk,’ and nothing is more encouraging or inspiring than someone who is willing to do the work with you. My work with Amy has led to some deep insights that are transforming how I relate to others, and I am learning to shed the layers of fear that keep me from being radically authentic. Her honesty, compassion, and willingness to laugh at herself make this process a rewarding experience, and I can’t recommend her highly enough. Thank you, Amy, for sharing your gifts and calling each of us to do the same.”
“Be Brazen in Business (and Life) has made me feel like I’m steeped in the idea of changing my thinking and being more on my own side.
Realizing just HOW much of an approval whore I can be was eye-opening. Having someone to say “Hey, you don’t need to do things that way; it’s okay to stand up for yourself!” and to have that reinforced with the group and the extras is really powerful stuff. I’m not done–I still hesitate–but I’m more willing to stand up for myself with others and I definitely look at my own thoughts more critically.
Be Brazen in Business (and Life) is a great program for anyone who’s struggling with approval and the ways it keeps them trapped in a tiny sphere.”
“Be Brazen in Business (and Life) was an amazingly supportive program that helped me practice taking risks and being vulnerable. One of the biggest gifts I got from the program is that I understand that I am always going to feel afraid, I’m never going to be “ready”. I’m just starting out in my business and the course helped me to see that everyone feels afraid, everyone doubts themselves and their dreams, and it’s the successful people who move forward anyway. Being willing to risking vulnerability and failure is ticket to creating my big vision. Thank you Amy!
Be Brazen in Business (and Life) was great because it can be applied to your business and your life no matter where you are. ”